What We Already Know About iOS 7?
What We Already Know About iOS 7?
The iOS 7 has designed by Apple Inc. as an upcoming operating system of mobile and also as the iOS 6 successor. The iOS 7 was announced at the company’s Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) on June 10, 2013 with the releasing date for probably in the Spring (Southern hemisphere) or in the Fall (Northern Hemisphere) 2013. It includes a redesigned of improvements to the operating of functionality system and also its users interface. Sir Jonathan “Jonny” Ive, the Apple’s Senior Vice President of Design was led the new elements design of iOS 7. So, what is the exactly time for iOS 7 to be released? The release date of iOS 7 has stated in the email from Nuance that iOS 7 GA will be released on September 10, 2013. Nuance writes, “As you are probably aware, iOS 7 GA will be release on September 10th.”
iOS 7 Beta Download
The iOS 7 beta 6 download is soon-to-be ready for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users. As ever, it’s a dev-only release and you can catch all of the key details and changes right after the fold. It becomes a surprise as customers were wishing Apple to release the next beta version. On June 10th, Apple had seeded the first beta version of iOS 7 immediately after the WWDC 2013 Keynote, June 24th for iOS 7 beta 2, July 8th for iOS 7 beta 3, July 29th for Ios 7 beta 4 and August 6th for iOS 7 beta 5. The iOS 7 beta 6 claimed will be the final version of beta before Apple seeds iOS 7 golden master build to developers. The iOS 7 beta 6 is available for download in iOS Dev Center. iOs 7 beta download, especially iOS 7 beta 6 can be downloaded from links for iOS 7 beta 6 (note, you need to be a register developer):
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd Generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
As a big competitor for other mobile phone, iOS 7 has completed its performance with numbers of great features including its new features. It’s due to by the good service for customers which provided by Apple. Here are some of those great features with the following brief explanation for each feature:
1. Photos & iCloud Photo Sharing
In almost all Smartphone from various brands, it is absolutely really important to built-in the phone with the best camera because this feature is one out of many other mobile phone’s features that mostly used by the users. The iOS 7 camera can let you to zoom out to take a wider view and the locations merge together by date. Besides smart in capturing any subject, iOS 7 also offers a new way to share your photos with your friend or family who also has an iPhone. You can choose Twitter, email, Facebook, iCloud photo streams to share your photos. The photostream was one of iOS’s lesser understood features among main stream users.
2. iTunes Radio
The name for this radio feature in iOS 7 is usually called with ‘iRadio’, but the official debut of this feature is worth nothing even if the surprise was spoiled. The iTunes Radio is built forged through new deals with the major record labels and on top of the iTunes music catalog. By this feature, there are numbers of pre-loaded stations that can be played by you.
3. Anti-Theft Features
To avoid your iPhone devices especially iOS , there is one new best feature that built-in to help users stay away from theft by its anti-theft features. With a new setting of “Activation Lock”, a thief no longer can reactive an iPhone without hacking your iCloud password or username too.
4. Intelligent Multi-Tasking
Before a double tap of the home button brought up a small rack of app icons running in the background were accessing for multi-tasking interface, it displays large windows showing the app’s interface in action instead. The feature of Intelligent Multi-Tasking is going smarter to your iPhone because it won’t damage your battery life. iOS 7 learns from your patterns of app usage which ones deserve a more regular update.
iOS 7 Download
Soon after the iOS 7 is released, you’ll be provided by some ways in downloading it. Here they are:
1. OTA – Over The Air Update
It’s the easiest and most common method to download the iOS 7. For this type of update, you don’t need a computer
- Open Settings from your Home screen
- Tap on General > Software Update
- The full version of iOS 7 will be searched by your device on Apple Servers. If there is no Wi-Fi on your phone, to access the servers it will use cellular data.
- To begin the process of download, then tap on Download and Install. Then the download will be verified and installed on your phone and soon restart your phone.
2. iTunes (Mac required with Internet or PC)
- USB cable and computer is required, then connect your device
- Choose one of devices’ list that appear
- Navigate to Device Summary and click on Check for Updates
- Click on Download and Install on the pop-up that appears
- Your device will be updated by iTunes to iOS 7 full version and the entire firmware will be downloaded in the iTunes folder internally.
Start now to download the iOS 7 and its beta. Make your iPhone to be more interesting than before by download them. Thank you.